Sunday, June 06, 2010

Screwed up

My body, brains & especially my hormones are super screwed up.. Been having a mixture of good & bad dreams. I don't use to dream but now i dream almost everyday. My body is always on sleepy mode. I can immediately sleep after waking up for only 3hours. My whole face is full of pimples.. It's super serious. I did not notice it until i went for facial today. Currently my face is red & swollen. Thank you Mummy for spending so much money on me. ILY!!
I guess i am not only stress but freaking stress!!! Many stuffs have been occupying my mind.. Shall push them all aside now & focus on my studies. Endure another 3 more days & i am gonna start clearing the problems one by one.. Freak you exam!!! Freak you problems!!!

P/s: How i wish you are by my side.

Edited:

Had heart to heart talk with mummy. Her eyes is still as sharp as before. She was saying the same things that girlfriends & jasmine told me again & again. I guess i was really wrong once again. I thought i found someone who can last as long as possible with me. I thought by always giving in we can last but reality slapped me once again. I guess i am super naive & simple... It's really slim to find someone who is willing to be with you for that long..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home