A good good day
Glad that i decided not to skip school. POM was so fun while EOP was the totally opposite. Thank you W for treating S & i KOI bubble tea!!! Hooray to my psycho-ing skill =pp
Big hooray for my mummy for able to find a clinic having the 2 in 1 jab in such a short time where many places are having OOS..
Met Jasmine at Point after my dinner. She is so damn sweet!!! She passed me a bag full of chocolates, sweets & potato chips!!!! She bought & passed it to me after reading my previous post! Where to find such sweet childhood friend!! W-H-E-R-E!!

Beside all the food i wanted she gave me a card. Seriously i was so touched. I nearly cry in public. It have been a long time since someone really surprised & did something so sweet to me.. In return, i treated her Mac's Ice-cream. (You're luckily i brought my wallet with me.)
Girl i really am so thankful for the sweet little things you have done.. It really touches my heart. Thank you for being there to talk to me whenever i am feeling down. Thank you for rushing online when you read about my sad tweets. Thank you for cheering me up & making me smile. Thanks a million for always been there for me. Sorry girl for not treating you back like the way you treated me. I really am so thankful that i know you. You are like my guardian angel. I am crying while i am typing all this cause i am so touched. You are one of the few who really knows me well. Thanks for seeing the growth in me.
Thank you God for sending numbers of angels into my life. I love them freaking much & my family too. I feel so loved by them =)
Big hooray for my mummy for able to find a clinic having the 2 in 1 jab in such a short time where many places are having OOS..
Met Jasmine at Point after my dinner. She is so damn sweet!!! She passed me a bag full of chocolates, sweets & potato chips!!!! She bought & passed it to me after reading my previous post! Where to find such sweet childhood friend!! W-H-E-R-E!!

Beside all the food i wanted she gave me a card. Seriously i was so touched. I nearly cry in public. It have been a long time since someone really surprised & did something so sweet to me.. In return, i treated her Mac's Ice-cream. (You're luckily i brought my wallet with me.)Girl i really am so thankful for the sweet little things you have done.. It really touches my heart. Thank you for being there to talk to me whenever i am feeling down. Thank you for rushing online when you read about my sad tweets. Thank you for cheering me up & making me smile. Thanks a million for always been there for me. Sorry girl for not treating you back like the way you treated me. I really am so thankful that i know you. You are like my guardian angel. I am crying while i am typing all this cause i am so touched. You are one of the few who really knows me well. Thanks for seeing the growth in me.
Thank you God for sending numbers of angels into my life. I love them freaking much & my family too. I feel so loved by them =)


2 Comments:
You are welcome (: LOLOLOLOL. /=x
Your name is not Jasmine. Sho0o~ hahahaa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home