2 in 1
On tue, work was cancelled due to the heavy rain. Web-cam with MS while she was having her break.


Afternoon i went over to my friend house to get some clothes & windbreaker for Perth. I LOVE WINDBREAKER!!!! I wish Singapore weather allow me to wear it everyday.. I am gonna take lots of pictures with that windbreaker in Perth. -Big wide smile- I am gonna start packing this Friday. I hate packing stuffs. Any kind soul wanna help me pack?? I will buy you a meal..
Stayed over for dinner & watched 2 world cup matches. Lost 10bucks thanks to Spain!!! I seriously don't know why their aiming suck so much though their passing are great. Fly money fly~ Anyway they have a few handsome players. So freaking handsome!!! Can't take my eyes of them. LOL. Cabbed home & it cost me 15bucks.. First day of pay is g-o-n-e.
Today work was per normal as there's no rain. Managed to find my way to La Pa Sa market. Felt so proud of myself =D Texted Jasmine asking whether her workplace is near & hooray it's near & she came over for lunch. Jasmine could not recongnize me from far. She thought i was some little girl. HAHAHA. Sweet girl brought some sweets down & accompanied me to chit chat for a little while. My primary school friend bumped into me too.. What a good day. Gonna work for one more day & moola will be rolling in =D Finally i can sleep till late afternoon & no more waking up at 8.30am this week.
Busy busy days ahead.


Afternoon i went over to my friend house to get some clothes & windbreaker for Perth. I LOVE WINDBREAKER!!!! I wish Singapore weather allow me to wear it everyday.. I am gonna take lots of pictures with that windbreaker in Perth. -Big wide smile- I am gonna start packing this Friday. I hate packing stuffs. Any kind soul wanna help me pack?? I will buy you a meal..Stayed over for dinner & watched 2 world cup matches. Lost 10bucks thanks to Spain!!! I seriously don't know why their aiming suck so much though their passing are great. Fly money fly~ Anyway they have a few handsome players. So freaking handsome!!! Can't take my eyes of them. LOL. Cabbed home & it cost me 15bucks.. First day of pay is g-o-n-e.
Today work was per normal as there's no rain. Managed to find my way to La Pa Sa market. Felt so proud of myself =D Texted Jasmine asking whether her workplace is near & hooray it's near & she came over for lunch. Jasmine could not recongnize me from far. She thought i was some little girl. HAHAHA. Sweet girl brought some sweets down & accompanied me to chit chat for a little while. My primary school friend bumped into me too.. What a good day. Gonna work for one more day & moola will be rolling in =D Finally i can sleep till late afternoon & no more waking up at 8.30am this week.
Busy busy days ahead.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home