Thoughts
From the point of outsiders, i may looked dumb/silly being in this relationship. At least from the point of my own brother. As what dumber said & what i always tell others, Love is blind..
It's difficult to find a guy who will love you back. Even if you found a guy who love you back, he might not treat you the right way.
After chatted with dumber, i realized i had been avoiding certain stuffs which i know deep down inside my heart.. I should be more selfish towards myself.. I need to start treating myself better. I need to think more for myself. Nothing last forever except your knowledge.. I should also stop envy others..
It's difficult to find a guy who will love you back. Even if you found a guy who love you back, he might not treat you the right way.
After chatted with dumber, i realized i had been avoiding certain stuffs which i know deep down inside my heart.. I should be more selfish towards myself.. I need to start treating myself better. I need to think more for myself. Nothing last forever except your knowledge.. I should also stop envy others..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home