Saturday, May 29, 2010

I broke down today. I had enough of hiding my emotions from myself & others. I had to bluff myself that i'm happy, let others vexed their feelings on me when i got totally nothing to do with it & helped others to solve their problem when i can't even cope mine.You guys turned to me when you need help but when i need help where are you guys?
I am so thankful for having a best friend there for me. Though i did not pour out my problems to her but i felt much settle down when i know there's someone who care about me. Someone who i can turn to when i am feeling down.
I am not a strong girl. I am not a very independent person. I need people to care about me. I need people to show their concern towards me. I need people to treat me back how i treated them. Last but not least thanks for showing how much you really "cared".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home