SYF 2010
Woke up freaking early at 8am. Met girlfriends + KT at sk & we cabbed down to indoor stadium.
Waited for freaking 2-3hrs before they let us in.. Saw many generations of BWSS band members..
Was super excited when Bowen band was up next!! Promised myself not to scream because of my manly voice. As you all knew i broke my promised. I screamed like mad & i clapped till my hands were red.
Managed to find a video of the performance..
Waited for freaking 2-3hrs before they let us in.. Saw many generations of BWSS band members..
Was super excited when Bowen band was up next!! Promised myself not to scream because of my manly voice. As you all knew i broke my promised. I screamed like mad & i clapped till my hands were red.
Managed to find a video of the performance..
I watched at least 4 times & i am seriously not sick of it. I love their music, new style & uniform lastly their superb performance super much!! Their music seriously did touch me.
Congratulations to BMB!! They got GOLD WITH HONOURS!!! Girlfriends & i with the other supporters of BMB were screaming like mad. They totally deserve it.. GOOD JOB GUYS!!! I am looking forward to 2012 performance =DD
Congratulations to BMB!! They got GOLD WITH HONOURS!!! Girlfriends & i with the other supporters of BMB were screaming like mad. They totally deserve it.. GOOD JOB GUYS!!! I am looking forward to 2012 performance =DD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home