It's sunday
Weekends are the most beautiful thing to me now. No freaking school/waking up early in the morning/long breaks & seeing people whom i dislike. Thanks God!!
Went to town with Mummy. Shopped at Daiso & bought lots of stuffs. Bought Mummy to Manhattan Fish Market for our dinner.. Had school & relationship talks with her. I considered Mummy as one of my best friend =DD
Went over to compass point & carry on shopping. Thanks mummy for buying me lots of stuffs!!!
My cute B. called during his break just to check whether i am studying anot. Somehow i still find it sweet & feeling very happy about it =D
School ends at 1 tomorrow. Shall not give B. anymore surprises. Guess he had enough of it. Sooner or later he need to start eating some medicine to prevent him from having heart attack. LOL
Gonna go home spend my day with 2 storybooks & a magazine. So many things for me to read!!
Goodnight peeps.
Got to do a freaking homework even though i am freaking tired!!!


Girl do take care of yourself in China for a month. Remember to msn or e-mail me if i am not online. If you are having any troubles over there must tell me. I will book a ticket the very next day & fly over to rescue you!! P/s: I book while you pay =p Make yourself available when you are back. Haven't seen you for i don't know how many months already!! Have a safe trip =D I will miss you!!
Went to town with Mummy. Shopped at Daiso & bought lots of stuffs. Bought Mummy to Manhattan Fish Market for our dinner.. Had school & relationship talks with her. I considered Mummy as one of my best friend =DD
Went over to compass point & carry on shopping. Thanks mummy for buying me lots of stuffs!!!
My cute B. called during his break just to check whether i am studying anot. Somehow i still find it sweet & feeling very happy about it =D
School ends at 1 tomorrow. Shall not give B. anymore surprises. Guess he had enough of it. Sooner or later he need to start eating some medicine to prevent him from having heart attack. LOL
Gonna go home spend my day with 2 storybooks & a magazine. So many things for me to read!!
Goodnight peeps.
Got to do a freaking homework even though i am freaking tired!!!


Girl do take care of yourself in China for a month. Remember to msn or e-mail me if i am not online. If you are having any troubles over there must tell me. I will book a ticket the very next day & fly over to rescue you!! P/s: I book while you pay =p Make yourself available when you are back. Haven't seen you for i don't know how many months already!! Have a safe trip =D I will miss you!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home