I miss the you who was once my best friend.
You are one of the few who knows the real me deep down.
I am also one of the few who knows the real you deep down under many layers of your smile.
I was never angry with you for giving up this friendship.
Rather i was disappointed. Very disappointed i must say.
Because of someone else you decided to give up the friendship we had.
Losing a friend who knows the real you.
Been years since we last chatted.
I am really glad to know that you are living much happier than before.
Unlike me. My life suck. Thanks god, my mum is still there for me & 3 girlfriends who will always there for me despite their busy schedule. Big hearts for them.
You have changed & i have too. Even though you have become a big sucker which i seriously hate alot & i guess i no longer know you anymore.
However sometimes i wish you are still the you whom i know years ago.
Someone who will show me great encouragements, supports & concerns in whatever i do.
I really miss this friend i knew but things can never be the same again.
You are one of the few who knows the real me deep down.
I am also one of the few who knows the real you deep down under many layers of your smile.
I was never angry with you for giving up this friendship.
Rather i was disappointed. Very disappointed i must say.
Because of someone else you decided to give up the friendship we had.
Losing a friend who knows the real you.
Been years since we last chatted.
I am really glad to know that you are living much happier than before.
Unlike me. My life suck. Thanks god, my mum is still there for me & 3 girlfriends who will always there for me despite their busy schedule. Big hearts for them.
You have changed & i have too. Even though you have become a big sucker which i seriously hate alot & i guess i no longer know you anymore.
However sometimes i wish you are still the you whom i know years ago.
Someone who will show me great encouragements, supports & concerns in whatever i do.
I really miss this friend i knew but things can never be the same again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home