Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Shortlisted

Photobucket


HELLO PEEPS!!

When i was sleeping a unknown number called. Was hesitating whether to pick it up but in the end i did. It was a call from school. The teacher told me i am shortlisted for Perth & maybe i just need to top up another 100-200bucks!!! There will be an interview on Tue.
My heart sank while she asked me about my GPA. I think my chances are quite low.
I nearly said i am not interested when she asked me whether i am still interested to go.. If i really say that i will kill myself!!!
I think i was mumbling lots of rubbish to her .. HAHAHA.

Was considering whether should i go for this trip:

-No friends
-Unsure i can take care of myself
-Gonna be away from home damn long
-Will be missing my mummy damn much & those chatting sessions

After chatting with Jas & settled down to think about it. I know my answer. I freaking badly wanna go to PERTH!! Fuck all those problems i may encounter.. This may be my only chance to go to Perth.. So on this coming Tue, i need to WOW the teachers & i will be able to go to Perth!!!!
Super scared & excited but i am going to do my best ^^


P/s:My parents honeymoon trip are at Perth so that makes me even excited to visit Perth =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home