Wednesday, April 21, 2010

my-hair

3 more months to a year since i chop off my super freaking long hair.
I miss you my super freaking long hair but i don't regret it at all.
I thought my hair grow super fast but i guess it is just my imagination.
My hair is still not half the length like before..
Wanted to perm my hair for my 19th birthday but i guess i have to do something else.
Got to push it to end of year. Hope it grows till the length i want..
Already thought of what i wanted to do to my hair this year..
Pretty excited.. Hope i am able & have the money to do it =p

Last day of me with my super freaking long hair.

Waiting for my hair to be chop off.
My hair seriously is super damn long!!

After chopping it off
I look super young right

I wanna perm my hair b-a-d-l-y.
Hair oh hair please grow as fast as you can.
Chopping off all old memories & grow new one with a sucker who is pretty disturbing & irritating but someone who is very much precious to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home