Sunday, April 25, 2010

s-a-t

Finally my skin is breathing after facial..
Goodbye to Mummy & hello to Fatty.
First time Mummy saw Fatty =D
I swear to god mummy say Fatty is fat. Super duber fat, like a pig!!
If i bluff i will always tease him =pp
Fatty brought me to a place for nice beancurd in town.
In the end, it was ROCHOR Beancurd!! My favourite beancurd =='
Had a funny conversation about it too.
After eating we went to play L4D2.
I managed to survive for one hour !!
First 10-15 mins of the game i already feel nauseous. Followed by giddiness.
It was fun somehow.. ST let's go play. LOL
Hate pressing so many buttons.
You think when the zombies attacked me i have the mood to find the bloody R to reload meh.
The game should auto reload for us. Hahahaha
After which had Mad Jack.
Fatty steak was n-i-c-e. The selfish fatty only shared with me one small piece!!!
I don't really like their baked rice. I still preferred NYDC.
However i fell in love with their cake!!
Chocolate cake i guess? The top layer was full with rich chocolate!!!
I swear it''s super duber NICEEEE =DDD
Shit i feel like eating it again =((
I don't know why Fatty is so into buying scarf & gloves for my trip to perth.
He still wanna buy matching one ==' but it's cute the way he said it & seems really excited. LOL

Fatty:
Thanks for the hard effort the past few days.
I really can see/feel it & i appreciated it alot.
Thanks for trying in this r/s.
I love the way how you fix my hair when it's in a mess.
Grab my hand first when i am not grabbing yours.
Hold my hands in public when you are wearing your uniform.
However i still hate you. You suck like hell & you are a big fat pig =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home