holidays





Yesterday GFs crashed my house & it was a blast. We took a total of 130 pictures!!! Pictures are already uploaded at fb.. Sweet memories =DD Love them ttm.
Today stayed at home watched drama the whole day.. Somehow i can't watch GG season3 anymore.. WTF. Tomorrow should search for new links. I am very tired now & my eyes are shutting down like in an hour or two?(F.Y.I it's only 10.21pm) Seriously am getting older =(( How to go for overnight mahjong. Should switch it to noon =p
I am gonna be home tomorrow =(( Can you believe even my brother the house boy have more schedules than me!!! Stupid friend of his, rented a car & bring a grp of them to places..
Going off to watch television about the scandal of Jack Neo's & then sleep =DDD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home