EXAMS SUCK BIG TIMES
I seriously seriously feel like heading to bed, sleep, wake up in the morning flip through the book & head to school for the freaking 2hr30mins exam. Not only tomorrow but for all the papers. I really wish i am that smart that clever to do so but i am not. So i only can start crying & complain in my personal space. Stop reading & leave now if you want to.
Today just suck big time. I lost my anger at my maid moments ago. Cool now she is even more afraid of me.. Yeps she is very very afraid of me.. I guess after this accident she will be like scared to death? No one at home dares to talk to me now. Even he is not sms/msn - ing to me neither. Forgotten when was the last time we last spoke or see each other. We totally pissed each other off too. What a great day is it today?? Maybe i should start sms-ing someone to talk to. Need to kill that fire in me.. When you are having PMS everything just don't go your way..
Today just suck big time. I lost my anger at my maid moments ago. Cool now she is even more afraid of me.. Yeps she is very very afraid of me.. I guess after this accident she will be like scared to death? No one at home dares to talk to me now. Even he is not sms/msn - ing to me neither. Forgotten when was the last time we last spoke or see each other. We totally pissed each other off too. What a great day is it today?? Maybe i should start sms-ing someone to talk to. Need to kill that fire in me.. When you are having PMS everything just don't go your way..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home