Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

Boy : Can I be your valentine this year?

Girl : No.

Boy : Oh. Okay...

Girl : I want you to be my valentine every year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day to people who are celebrating it today with your special one. Unfortunately i did not get to celebrate it with my boyfriend this year but i still wish to tell him this "i would want you to be my valentine every year idiot".
I came up with a super interesting idea today. I think no one will ever do this to boyfriend except me =D I was thinking of buying a bouquet of flower & hand it over to him when he is in camp!!! Super embarrassing right when your girlfriend buys you a bouquet of flower. Hahaha. My boyfriend is not a romantic guy so throughout his whole life, he only bought flower once & which is for his mama.. He thinks it's embarrassing for guys to hold a bouquet of flower. Stupid mindset he have. It's super sweet for guys to buy flowers to their love ones. Anyway i am not a person who love flowers so it's alright for me not to receive it often.. Hahaha. In the end, i gave up that idea cause the price of a flower now is super scary !!!! My friend bought 3 sunflowers and it costed him 50bucks???
I told Boyfriend about my crazy idea & he was shocked LOL. It's really damn fun. I am dying to see his expression if i really buy him a bouquet of flowers. He said he will pretend that he didn't see me & walk off. HAHAHA my silly boy. I love disturbing him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home