Friday, February 05, 2010

Ranting


Many stuffs have been flashing through my head. I got to agree that after school started in January, i find going to school everyday is a super turn off thing.. I have started to slack badly in my studies. During semester 1, i will study for every single test but now i seriously can say i don't give a damn though marks will be added into our final year. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am already a lazy person but now i feel i am getting more & more worst. Boyfriend is badly angry with my studies.. I know everyone have high hopes on me.. Every single one of you wish that i am able to enter poly.. I also wish to but i can't convince myself to do that. I find no motivation towards that aim. I know it's for my future but i am too short sighted. I don't like to think for the future. What i care is about now cause i believe no matter how well you plan there's still a high possibility that things will change. Argg~

Just some random ranting. I am still gonna study & pass my coming exams.. Gonna stop being so lazy, set a goal for every single day, spend more time on the tb & lesser time on the computer!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home