Wednesday, February 03, 2010


I'm dreading CNY. I don't wish to celebrate it for no particular reason. I haven't bought any new clothes except a 4inches shoes & a bottom which i bought from Thailand. Been window shopping around cause there's seriously nothing that caught my eyes. Thanks boyfriend for being so patient in choosing clothes for me while i just stand behind him & say no! no! no! In the end he got a little bit of pissed off but still i enjoy shopping around with him.
Arg~ my throat still hurts.. Wish it can recover before CNY. Will be camping at a spot holding containers of snacks & eat whole day long.. Whahahahaha.

3rd day not seeing bomb bomb.. I think he is currently sleeping since he has not been contacting me since 6pm. I guess i can really meet him only this sun which is like 4 days later!!! Gonna push my thriller movie till Sun too. I wanna watch it badly but i am scared.. I need someone to lend me his fatty hand to bite LOL. Ahhh~ I really miss him badly =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home