Who can i tell this secret of mine?
I no longer trust this space & the people reading it.
I am feeling so confused. I seriously thought it was over...
You are the least i wanna hurt but why i always seems to hurt you??
I am feeling so scared right now.
I wanna tell you but i don't know how to start the conversation.
Will you forgive me & not feeling hurt if i tell you?
I no longer trust this space & the people reading it.
I am feeling so confused. I seriously thought it was over...
You are the least i wanna hurt but why i always seems to hurt you??
I am feeling so scared right now.
I wanna tell you but i don't know how to start the conversation.
Will you forgive me & not feeling hurt if i tell you?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home