TMD
I'm back from meeting Boyfriend... Went to eat Mac despite both of us are still feeling sick. I ordered MacSpicy ~ I really need to eat something sinful cause i was feeling terrible... Thanks Boyfriend for keep trying to make me laugh & forget that incident.. Thanks for coming down though you are sick & even send me home when i was really scared. ILOVEYOU!!!
An hour after that incident I went to the Police Station. Thanks Ms for accompanying me over. Spent quite some time there.. Luckily i did not wash my hands & i managed to scratch that fucker if not the police won't be able to track down that mother fucker.. HEY PREPARE TO GET CAUGHT CCB !!!! Though the whole process was very tiring but it's all worth it if the police is able to catch him... Let's pray hard he will be caught!! Thanks to that fucker i am scared of going home alone but still that's not gonna stop me!!! I may look weak but i am not.. I didn't shed a single tears. I was just feeling very angry for not being able to catch him. Was too shocked to give him a few punches in his face or kick his fucking balls.. I blamed myself for my slow reaction & he managed to molest me & ran off... Argg~
Boyfriend was reading to me this chinese article with his cui chinese(just kidding).. A 16 years old BOY molested young girls in the lift. Youngest was 9, oldest was 12 in North area around Hougang & Tampiness.. Girls pls BEWARE!!! CCB i really hope is this fucker !!!! Thanks for thinking that i am young but i am not. I am 19 years old this year!!! PCB.
Hey Fucker did i managed to shock you??? Are you shocked that i will walked back & asked you What the fuck you want & managed to "fight" with you before you ran down the stairs like a dog??? You have totally target the WRONG person! I am not freaking scared of molester like you .
Everyone was shocked when i told them about the incident. They thought i will quickly walk off & cry but sorry NO. There's nothing to be scared off even though it's abit stupid of me thinking he will not molest me again... Such bastard should be stop!
Let's just hope the police will catch him & he get what he deserves.. Thanks close friends for concerning.. Pls be more beware when you are going home from now on!!! I shared this with everyone because i don't wanna more girls to be molested. Not because i am trying to say i am brave or whatever shit you can think of. We should not be scare or frighten by those Perverts!! Who say girls are weak huh FUCKERS.
Beware of this fucker molester:
- He press the last level of your block or higher then your level
- Around the age of secondary student
- Use a sony ercisson blue flip phone
- Around 1.60cm
- Short hair cut
- Slim fit
- Fair
I am feeling so damn uncomfortable now!!! Been hearing some many cases of molesters cases this few days!! What have the world become to.. Oh my god!! GIRLS PLS BE MORE BEWARE !!!!
An hour after that incident I went to the Police Station. Thanks Ms for accompanying me over. Spent quite some time there.. Luckily i did not wash my hands & i managed to scratch that fucker if not the police won't be able to track down that mother fucker.. HEY PREPARE TO GET CAUGHT CCB !!!! Though the whole process was very tiring but it's all worth it if the police is able to catch him... Let's pray hard he will be caught!! Thanks to that fucker i am scared of going home alone but still that's not gonna stop me!!! I may look weak but i am not.. I didn't shed a single tears. I was just feeling very angry for not being able to catch him. Was too shocked to give him a few punches in his face or kick his fucking balls.. I blamed myself for my slow reaction & he managed to molest me & ran off... Argg~
Boyfriend was reading to me this chinese article with his cui chinese(just kidding).. A 16 years old BOY molested young girls in the lift. Youngest was 9, oldest was 12 in North area around Hougang & Tampiness.. Girls pls BEWARE!!! CCB i really hope is this fucker !!!! Thanks for thinking that i am young but i am not. I am 19 years old this year!!! PCB.
Hey Fucker did i managed to shock you??? Are you shocked that i will walked back & asked you What the fuck you want & managed to "fight" with you before you ran down the stairs like a dog??? You have totally target the WRONG person! I am not freaking scared of molester like you .
Everyone was shocked when i told them about the incident. They thought i will quickly walk off & cry but sorry NO. There's nothing to be scared off even though it's abit stupid of me thinking he will not molest me again... Such bastard should be stop!
Let's just hope the police will catch him & he get what he deserves.. Thanks close friends for concerning.. Pls be more beware when you are going home from now on!!! I shared this with everyone because i don't wanna more girls to be molested. Not because i am trying to say i am brave or whatever shit you can think of. We should not be scare or frighten by those Perverts!! Who say girls are weak huh FUCKERS.
Beware of this fucker molester:
- He press the last level of your block or higher then your level
- Around the age of secondary student
- Use a sony ercisson blue flip phone
- Around 1.60cm
- Short hair cut
- Slim fit
- Fair
I am feeling so damn uncomfortable now!!! Been hearing some many cases of molesters cases this few days!! What have the world become to.. Oh my god!! GIRLS PLS BE MORE BEWARE !!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home