
Thanks that you found & still love the imperfect me...
Sorry for making you angry but thanks for telling me my bad point straight in my face.
Sometimes i do hate my mouth. I hate the way i talk w/o processing it through my brain.
It's one of the reason why i hate to talk...
I like to sit at one side & listen.
I feel happy & safe keeping my mouth shut.
This is why i have a few friends & i am none of my teachers favourite student.
Baby enlightened me another stuff.
I know why i am a boring girl.
It's because i am still in my comfort zone.
I am lazy to step out my first step.
I make myself boring...
I should start finding some activities to do.
Now i know 2 of my bad points, i should do some serious thinking & change it.
P/s:Thanks Baby. I'm really glad i found you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home