Sunday, January 03, 2010

Sweetness

I'm back spending half day with my precious idiot boyfriend =DDD We went to watch "Alvin & the chipmunks". I think he dislike such movie but still he accompanied me to watch w/o complaining =)) He did complain abit that he wanna watch Treasure Hunt because of Lin Zhi Ling. FAT HOPE IDIOT!!! Hahahaha.

Slacked outside the mall & we did some random talking. I told him this year 14feb will be both Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day. Next moment, he kissed me & told me Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I gave him the lame expression, kissed him back & told him Happy Birthday!!! Hahahaha. My boyfriend is such an idiot right!! He make me love & hate him so much at the same time =)))

Gonna miss my idiot for the next 6days before we can meet each other again =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home