Helllo School
School was supposed to start yesterday but because 2 of my lessons were cancelled, school starts today for my class =)) Thanks both of my buddies who pointed me middle fingers when i saw them from far away.. What a great morning to start with ==' Sherman brought us gifts from korea~~~
HRA was debating .... I just sit there & played Texas Poker on Sherman's phone the whole time!! I think i am hooked up with poker even though i always loss. Hahaha. Had early lunch break followed by WFB then home sweet home cause TPS was cancelled =))
Chatted with mama last night & she knew i have a boyfriend. I wanted to tell her when we are more stable but since she asked i just tell her the truth =)) I am very happy with my boy now, mummy. He may be cheeky but when it's time to be serious he is super serious. I have alot to learn from him =))
HRA was debating .... I just sit there & played Texas Poker on Sherman's phone the whole time!! I think i am hooked up with poker even though i always loss. Hahaha. Had early lunch break followed by WFB then home sweet home cause TPS was cancelled =))
Chatted with mama last night & she knew i have a boyfriend. I wanted to tell her when we are more stable but since she asked i just tell her the truth =)) I am very happy with my boy now, mummy. He may be cheeky but when it's time to be serious he is super serious. I have alot to learn from him =))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home