L-O-V-E
Tell me what should i do when i know you are slowly entering into my life & taking bits of my heart. Some parts of me wish to find out my feelings towards you but somehow i wish not to know.. I choose to escape. My heart was badly hurt once... He already took part of it away & badly broke it into many tiny pieces which i can never glue it back. I no longer trust in relationship & being together forever... I lacked faith in myself to be a good girlfriend.. I fear history will repeat itself all over again...
You might be the right one but at the wrong timing... Let's just stay as how it is currently.. I like the way we are now..
P/s: I love to think alot this few days ~~(V)
You might be the right one but at the wrong timing... Let's just stay as how it is currently.. I like the way we are now..
P/s: I love to think alot this few days ~~(V)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home