Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spent 3hours getting ready. You know Girls are always taking their own sweet time to doll up =) I did not know i took so long till my mummy told me & i was shocked. HAHAHA.

Pictures taken before leaving the house ^^





I wore something simple & sweet to match my cute blue shoes ^^ Did not wear any accessories except a ring from ST. Mummy my neck & ears feel so EMPTY.(A inside joke to my mum=p) It's the 4th time in my life i wore a tube dress out. I just don't have the confident in myself & i think it is rather expose. Thanks to my Mummy, she made me wear it out w/o a cardigan..

Brought Mummy walked around Ion as she had never been there... Walked to Taka Burberry to show Mummy the wallet i want & hoping she will buy it for me ..... Mummy said the original one was nicer but still i did not managed to convince her =( Oh well oh well ~ A present for myself for my 21st Birthday!!(Hopefully)

Next stop Robinson.. Mummy bought some stuffs for me & we went to eat at a Shanghai Restaurant. Ordered a meal for 2 which consisted of Jiang Jiang mian, meat+veg+rice , wanton with hot chili sauce, sweet & sour soup, XLB & desert. Wo0o0o0o~ So freaking full =D -Rubbing stomach with a big wide smile-

Sent Mummy off to the nearest mrt & i went off to work at Cine ==' Aww~ I hate Cine management!! The managers all kns. I will never watch movie at Cine!!! I rather walk to The Cathay & watch. The managers & staffs there are much more friendly. The manager there once gave cousin & i a hot dog bun to share.. Freaking good right!!!!! Scooped the freaking hard ice cream for 4 hours.. Scooped until my hand TREMBLED =( Thanks to cousin's friend we have free cup corn & ice lemon tea. Managed to leave the place at 11pm. Always can't join cousins for Supper cause of the stupid bus & mrt timing ==' Next week will be the last week working for HD!! Wo0o0o0o~

Wanted to study in the night but was simply too tired.. S-O-R-R-Y to someone who i said i will study.. Hehehee.

Camwhored before removing my make up:






I wish things will remain like now.
Not taking a step forward or a step back =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home