Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sick

-Skipped school due to the terrible throat pain & blocked nose
-Planned to meet XMS for brunch but was cancelled cause she was not feeling well too
-Watched Hi, My Sweetheart
-Had salmon porridge
-Drank 6 cups of "Ju Hua Cha"
- Ate some pills & went to sleep
-Woke up feeling much better
-Studied Unit 3
-Received sms in the evening, there will be no qns from unit 3. TMD SUPER ANGRY I SPENT HOURS STUDYING IT.
-I maybe getting warning letter ==' I go no idea why too!!! I only skipped school like once?? Gonna find out from the teacher.... Argg
-Thanks P for the concern & making me feel better by laughing at your nonsenses.
-Mama is gonna bring me see a doctor =(
-Headache is here to visit me....
-I wanna go for Swap & Shop Flea but hell the day crashes !!!! -Angry-
-Stop sms-ing me about the spree. Feeling so damn sad i can't attend it =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home