Yes i am not sincerely happy & i do not know what i want in life.. I am not despo for a boyfriend. I just wanna find someone who can cheer me up when i am sad, lend me a listening ears, complain how unhappy i am with my life, lend me a shoulder to cry on ..... I have good friends around me & a loving mother who will always be there for me. Sometimes things are difficult to tell people who are close to you... They have a life of theirs. I can't keep bother them with my own boring stuffs... I want my love ones to be happy.. Thanks for not exposing my feelings right in front... I have my reasons of shutting down my own feelings to you guys ...
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Yes i am not sincerely happy & i do not know what i want in life.. I am not despo for a boyfriend. I just wanna find someone who can cheer me up when i am sad, lend me a listening ears, complain how unhappy i am with my life, lend me a shoulder to cry on ..... I have good friends around me & a loving mother who will always be there for me. Sometimes things are difficult to tell people who are close to you... They have a life of theirs. I can't keep bother them with my own boring stuffs... I want my love ones to be happy.. Thanks for not exposing my feelings right in front... I have my reasons of shutting down my own feelings to you guys ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home