Party
On friday, after WFB lesson we had some fire drill event. Borrowed an umbrella from friend while standing in the scorching sun =) Supposed to have HRA exam but suddenly there's a talk. WOW THANKS GOD!!!!! Exam was postpone to Tue.. If there's a chance i wanna go for the overseas exchange programme or voluntary work... Weee~ Simply love SVE lesson on friday.. Finish doing her 1 sided page of worksheet & we are allowed to go. After school went to collect my uniform from Dumber friend & she made a comment about me. HAHAHAHA..
Slacked at home using computer.. Wanted to get some sleep but Dumber told me last minute that i need to cut my nails ==' Finish cutting & i got to get prepared .... No sleep =( Supposed to meet Dumber at 4.30pm but both of us were late & met at 5pm. Had our quick dinner at KFC. We seriously are Dumb & dumber ==' We ordered the same meal & our mashed potato both change into fries... Hais.... I am gonna be stuck with this name & her forever!!!
Really started working around 7pm. I wore my own dress to work because the uniform was insufficient.. Switched job with Dumber cause she wanna scope the ice-cream instead of approaching... I bet she loves me to death. Hahahaha. Ended everything around 10.30pm. Cabbed down with friend to Zouk.. Ewww i don't really like there though i can see quite a number of handsome guys & pretty babes. The music they played are not really my type. Shared a jug of lime vodka & i got drunk... I know i am freaking weak... Slacked somewhere outside Zouk & had a few more drinks & wo0oo totally can't walk straight... Went back to the dance floor till 4am & i accompanied my friend to eat... Seeing my friend eat, i can't resist but to order one plain prata but the stupid uncle told me there's only egg prata ==' Trying to cheat my $. If you all are clever enough to know why... Whatever~ I still ordered one... Cabbed home alone.. OMG i wore my lens for nearly 23 hours !!!!
5hrs of sleep & i am awake by my weird stomach & with swollen feets, cui face & i think i lost my voice ==' I haven't watch my Drama. I totally don't feel like stepping out of my house though i am freaking late & i haven't prepare a single thing yet... Aigooo~
P/s:I am so not feeling good
Slacked at home using computer.. Wanted to get some sleep but Dumber told me last minute that i need to cut my nails ==' Finish cutting & i got to get prepared .... No sleep =( Supposed to meet Dumber at 4.30pm but both of us were late & met at 5pm. Had our quick dinner at KFC. We seriously are Dumb & dumber ==' We ordered the same meal & our mashed potato both change into fries... Hais.... I am gonna be stuck with this name & her forever!!!
Really started working around 7pm. I wore my own dress to work because the uniform was insufficient.. Switched job with Dumber cause she wanna scope the ice-cream instead of approaching... I bet she loves me to death. Hahahaha. Ended everything around 10.30pm. Cabbed down with friend to Zouk.. Ewww i don't really like there though i can see quite a number of handsome guys & pretty babes. The music they played are not really my type. Shared a jug of lime vodka & i got drunk... I know i am freaking weak... Slacked somewhere outside Zouk & had a few more drinks & wo0oo totally can't walk straight... Went back to the dance floor till 4am & i accompanied my friend to eat... Seeing my friend eat, i can't resist but to order one plain prata but the stupid uncle told me there's only egg prata ==' Trying to cheat my $. If you all are clever enough to know why... Whatever~ I still ordered one... Cabbed home alone.. OMG i wore my lens for nearly 23 hours !!!!
5hrs of sleep & i am awake by my weird stomach & with swollen feets, cui face & i think i lost my voice ==' I haven't watch my Drama. I totally don't feel like stepping out of my house though i am freaking late & i haven't prepare a single thing yet... Aigooo~
P/s:I am so not feeling good


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home