Sleepy

Me, Niece(Angel & monster), DUMBER <3
Hi people. I am back from chalet =p Gonna blog about it once i have all of the pictures ^^ Had fun with my relatives especially my dumber <3 *Kiss Kiss* Hahaha. Many of my relatives commented that both of us are Lesbian.. Cause we are both damn freaking close & we will do some actions that really look like Lesbian.. We just have lots of things in common. LOL.. Just 3 days with my Dumber <3, she made me love Kpop like so much!! Hehehee... I really hope she will be working with me during the Nov =(
Gonna sleep early today cause tomorrow will be doing 5 "S" =p
-Swimming
-Shopping
-School
-Study
-Sleeeeeeepppppp !!!!!
P/s:Am i really a threat to you?? You already have everything that you want. Why are you still trying to hurt me??? I believe in karma. I hope you will get what i am experiencing right now one day when you lost him..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home