1st step
First time i went shopping alone!! -Give myself a pat on the head- Went Daiso & i bought 3 items ^^Thanks P for keep sms-ing me & giving me weird & crazy suggestions =) Walked to Heeren to meet up with Cousin (Ling) & Eunice for Heineken briefing... Locations are changed.. Gonna spend 24,25 & 26 at Boat Quay, 9pm-1am.... NICE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION ==' After briefing the 3 of us went to meet our friends at Cine.. Met up with P & accompanied him walked to Wisma. He went off to meet his friends while i took train home... I got sandwich in train & bus damn badly!!!
I think i am gonna fell sick =( Throat hurts & have a little bit of running nose.. Oh no~~ CA in 2 days time... Always feeling sick when exam is round the corner =='
I think i am gonna fell sick =( Throat hurts & have a little bit of running nose.. Oh no~~ CA in 2 days time... Always feeling sick when exam is round the corner =='


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home