Thursday, November 12, 2009

DIMSUM

- Went for B-O-R-I-N-G field trip with school
- Walked from Esplanade to Boat quay to Clarke quay
- DIM SUM BUFFET with total 8 of us =D
- Check out the amounts of dim sum we ate in my fb when my friends upload it =p
- We ordered & ate so much that when i see the guy with the trolley i felt so sick
- Managed to eat only 4 XLB
- Josephine the queen of XLB ate 7-9 of it
- Feng Si & Francis EACH ate a total of 7 cups of Mango pudding =='
- Received a package in my name but it is for my bro
- Shocked that my love & hate bro finally have chest muscles HAHAHAHAHA
- Helped GF to retrieve back those pictures i deleted accidentally in my camera this morning
- Feeling damn bad about it the whole morning
- I AM SO HAPPY NOW
- Tried to retrieve back the older picts but it is totally flooded by my bro's HK trip last year
- Just what the hell i still wanna see *BIG SLAP ON THE BLOODY FACE*
- I need to have more strict discipline!!!!
- Been letting myself so down this week
- Study now & enjoy LATERRRR
- I wanna be a smart girl who don't need to depend on those bastards ^^

P/s: Friends comes & go but only TRUE friends stay
I miss all of you girls + Jasmine =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home