Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Confessions


Chatted with Mummy after dinner about r/s, studies & many more. She noticed that i lost my focus in studies too. She did not blame me but instead asked me to plan my schedule well. She don't wanna pressure on me anymore since i am already 18 years old. I really hope i won't disappoint her again. Gonna buck up & study well *Pray hard* Thanks ST for the encouragements too =)

Mummy is also worried about my love life. Don't worry mummy i totally know what i want in my future bf. I am not that silly young girl who is that easily cheated & hurt by those bastard guys anymore.. Gonna stay single till my education end if possible ^^ Wo0o0~ 5th months being Single & still happily counting on =)

Mummy asked me about him. Tears filled till the brim of my eyes. I just can't stop thinking about the past & those memories when sad songs are being play. I know i no longer love him because he is a great disappointment in my life. The way he acts now totally turn me off... All i can hope is him being happy, healthy & find the right path back.. The way he treated me, i no longer treat him as my friend... Even my brother dislike him.. Wo0o0o0o~

Everyone have a past & you freaking got to accept it.. No use throwing everything from the past. Am i such a huge threat?? You just prove to the world that you are feeling so damn insecure =) Last long to this r/s.

I don't care what you people think so shut up cause you don't know what is happening... I am being a bitch so what??

P/s: You are not that perfect in my eyes anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home