------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weather is getting hotter & hotter !!!! Walking to school every morning is a torture... Totally feel like skipping tomorrow S&W.. Last week just 1 hour session i was already tanned & had bad body ached the very next day!!!!!
School was like being punctual for almost every HR & WFB lessons. If not we have to come school the next day one hour earlier!! Who say ITE freaking slack!! WHO SAY!!! Gonna start my revision =( There's class test every week for HR ... Arg~~ Totally don't understand what the teacher is trying to teach =( *Pulling up my socks*
P/s: Stop acting in such a childish way please.. Stop talking one stuff & act in another.. I believed what i see & i no longer trust you. You can even delete me off your msn since you deleted me off in FB already. I seriously don't give a damn about you. I am just very disapppointed in you for changing so much.. People change better but you are going just the opposite way. Guys are all the same.
The weather is getting hotter & hotter !!!! Walking to school every morning is a torture... Totally feel like skipping tomorrow S&W.. Last week just 1 hour session i was already tanned & had bad body ached the very next day!!!!!
School was like being punctual for almost every HR & WFB lessons. If not we have to come school the next day one hour earlier!! Who say ITE freaking slack!! WHO SAY!!! Gonna start my revision =( There's class test every week for HR ... Arg~~ Totally don't understand what the teacher is trying to teach =( *Pulling up my socks*
P/s: Stop acting in such a childish way please.. Stop talking one stuff & act in another.. I believed what i see & i no longer trust you. You can even delete me off your msn since you deleted me off in FB already. I seriously don't give a damn about you. I am just very disapppointed in you for changing so much.. People change better but you are going just the opposite way. Guys are all the same.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home