Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bored

Was supposed to spend my Saturday outside celebrating my friend's birthday but it was canceled =( Planned to go clubbing but thanks to someone it was canceled again!! How wonderful my Sat is spend !!!! I just wanna have that little bit of FUN ..... !!!!

Just 1st week of school & it felt like YEARS to me... The modules are interesting but the reading & understanding part are freaking dry & the long hours time table make me keep asking my friend what's the time... Oh man~ Need to start pulling up my socks if i wanna get good grades !!! I need some motivation =(

I love my New Love!!! Sick & tired of stoning at Mr.C all the time. Decided to slack in the living room using my New Love logging in MSN ^^ Freaking ebuddy & some other Im that don't accept @live.com!! Please update your lousy software !!!! Sadly i can only use this application for 30 days =( Gonna find other source if not i am gonna change my msn address back to @hotmail.com !!!

I hate Sunday. I think Sunday is the most boring day out of the 7. Guess i am gonna sleep early for tonight. Gonna go for either a jog/swim or BOTH. I am getting way too fat!!! Need to start doing some exercises. Pray hard tomorrow weather won't be such a bitch ....

Edited:

Opps=X Managed to log in ebuddy just now ^^ Love my New Love *Hugs+ Kisses* Beside ebuddy are there other webs i can log in using my New Love??? Don't really like ebuddy. Hehehe..

Someone totally taken over my place!!! Copying me nua-ing at the sofa watching tv & logging in msn using his phone!!!! Listening to those clubbing songs in my playlist made me SAD!!!!! No Fun & No Seeing Of Cute Guys =( What a COOL life i am having!!!!

I'm thinking should i wish him a Happy Birthday as he was once someone important to me... It has been a long time since we chatted. Should i or should i not ?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home