Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Down & Up



Today was totally like sitting on a roller coaster... You suddenly pop up again in my life after 4 months not contacting. I really don't know to react but laugh it off when you told me those stuffs..

Anyway stop typing about those unhappiness stuff. Something happy, I am freaking freaking happy cause i might go for a short trip oversea during the Dec holidays!!! Yes, i know i ALWAYS say i am going for holidays but ended up always not going but it's totally not my fault.. Anyway this time they sort of BOOKED the tickets & i already cancelled one of my job on one of the weekends. I seriously hope it's freaking REAL... If not i am so gonna throw my temper & ask my mother to pay me my salary that day for missing the job!! I seriously hate people to KEEP breaking their promises...

I wish Dec will arrive like tomorrow???? So i can go oversea & start earning some bucks & stop my bank from bleeding like hell.. So addicted to korean drama recently!! Thanks bro for introducing me 3 new dramas at the wrong time when i am having like hell lots of tests this week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home