Sunday, October 04, 2009

Memories

Thanks for the study, movie & phone calls sessions boy. I really cherish the short period we had. Great you found the girl for you. You opened my heart but you did not open yours thus i can never walk in your life. May you two last long =) Somehow i was glad you found her cause i am not a good girlfriend material. I won't make you happy like she do. I will only be a burden to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11252.) I'm afraid that you don't love me anymore.
You’re backing away more and more everyday and I don’t know why. If something’s wrong, tell me. I’m to afraid to ask because I’m afraid something is and that I’ll lose you forever. But I’d rather be miserable without you, than have you be miserable with me.

11233.) You make me so happy. But, at the same time when I see you I want to cry because I know that the moments I get to talk to you will never last as long as I want them to.

11232.) I'm in love with you and it scares me to death because I know I can lose you at anytime.

11155.) I don't believe in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home