Sunday, October 25, 2009

brave girl

I AM THE BRAVEST GIRL EVER FOR TODAY =D

I think both Girlfriends agree with me ^^ I really can't believed what i typed out to him. I really grow up so much that i really like my character now =) No longer the girl who always depend on others & being a coward hiding in my comfy zone. I think the most important part being in an relationship is about TRUST. W/o trust even though how you avoid, i don't think the relationship will last. Anyway last long to XXXXX. I hope one day i really can find this guy who i can trust letting him grab on to my hand forever =) I'm waiting for you to appear boy though i know it's not going to be easy ....

Suddenly i feel like getting a tattoo(my name) either on my back or somewhere above the hip =p Surely not this year.. Maybe some years later when i know i won't regret getting a tattoo. Mummy & brother don't let me buy the dress which i saw yesterday!!! Mummy thinks it is freaking expose & brother thinks it only suit people with fair skin!!! WTH ..... Gonna search for prettier clothes next friday!!!! I need Retail Therapy!! Pay checks please quickly enter my bank...

P/s: Stop spreading rumors about me.. If i know who you are, you this bitch or bastard will freaking get it from me.. There's totally nothing between us freaking morons!!! We are just hi-bye friends ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home