Thanks 3 people for bombing my phone at 1am yesterday =D *Big Hug* Did not manage to sleep for that 2 hours =( Woke up at 11.30pm went to vomit & start hitting the BOOKS. Wo0o0~ Mummy had a hard time waking me up today. When i woke up i can't open my Left eyes & I nearly throw my hair band into the toilet bowl ==' Was freaking sleepy. I can even sleep on the bus to & from school!!!
Books you are so death i can gonna slap you till death TONIGHT!! Hahahaa
Edited:
Waiting for friends to end their games & join them for a round & off before i go to slap the stupid book again. I don't know how much i have stored in my brain & the feeling suck. Bze is so gonna be a tough paper for me =( Gonna read & read & read!!!! If i have the time. I still need to keep practicing for POA. Roar~ S-T-R-E-S-S .....
P/s: I wanna go SHOPPING!!!
Books you are so death i can gonna slap you till death TONIGHT!! Hahahaa
Edited:
Waiting for friends to end their games & join them for a round & off before i go to slap the stupid book again. I don't know how much i have stored in my brain & the feeling suck. Bze is so gonna be a tough paper for me =( Gonna read & read & read!!!! If i have the time. I still need to keep practicing for POA. Roar~ S-T-R-E-S-S .....
P/s: I wanna go SHOPPING!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home