Slept at 3am woke up at 5.30am. Thanks Daddy for driving me down to meet L & his friends to study. Drank Brands + Red bull early in the morning. Wo0o0o~ My brain is totally BLOCK. Keep forgetting what i learned ==' Was studying & laughing at the same time. I don't know why L friends are all so damn funny. Paper was difficult?? Things i did not learned all came out, unlucky or not?? I did not study like 3 things only??? Anyway i did my best scribbling down the answers i know though it was seriously short. Hmm... Don't expect a A or B this time.
Went home slept for 3 hours only & L is still sleeping currently ==' Meeting he & his friends to study POA later.. I LOVE YOU POA SO PLS LOVE ME BACK TOOOOOO!!!! No more red bull for me. I always feel sick + vomit after drinking it. I think i will go for a switch? How about COFFEE?? Mummy doesn't seems to like to stay overnight to STUDY. Hmmm maybe will cab home or something cause paper starts at 3pm tomorrow but i am super broke & she does not wanna sponsor me =(
Went home slept for 3 hours only & L is still sleeping currently ==' Meeting he & his friends to study POA later.. I LOVE YOU POA SO PLS LOVE ME BACK TOOOOOO!!!! No more red bull for me. I always feel sick + vomit after drinking it. I think i will go for a switch? How about COFFEE?? Mummy doesn't seems to like to stay overnight to STUDY. Hmmm maybe will cab home or something cause paper starts at 3pm tomorrow but i am super broke & she does not wanna sponsor me =(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home