Met Jasmine my Childhood Bestie to shop at ION =D

LOL! In the bus...
I don't know why i did that face for.


First thing we ate.. LOL!

MY treat :D




Spot my Fingers =)





Jasmine treat =D

Share share... hehhe.




Jasmine bought like 4 of this?
3 for her mother & 1 for me to try.
Love Bestie ~
Below will be afew LOT of ME in the dressing room...


Look at how STRONG their lighting is.
I tried on black & the colour shows blue =='


Spot Jasmine! Lol.

Jasmine bought me this top as my Belated Present.
I LOVE BESTIE !!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!

Jas: "Don't forget to pay me 60bucks leh!"
Still owe her payment for her Presents =(

Grey + Purple = I LIKE




Bought Royce Chocolate (Bitter) for Mummy, Bow hair band which i saw yesterday =D , received a lip mask & a top from Jasmine.
Happy Happy Day.
Walked in BURBERRY shop with Jasmine!!!!
Was feeling damn afraid..
Did not see anything that catches my eyes but took a peek at the price of their wallet.
Almost to 5XX bucks =(
Gonna save like crazy.
I want a new wallet!!!!!!

Walking to Centre Point...

Outside Hougang Mall. LOL!
Headed back to Hougang Mall because Jasmine had to develop some photos... ;)
Had an awesome dinner there too.
Thanks to ME :D
Treated Jasmine Xiao Xuan Feng!!!
We don't owe each other meals anymore.

I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND! Lol...




Making up to the lack of photos for the day. LOL!
Settled at Jasmine void deck for a while. :S LOL!



Trying the bread Jasmine bought


10 Continual shots~~ :D







My request! Lol.







I like it so much!!!!

MY NAIL COLOUR PRETTIER RIGHT???? Lol.

FAVOURITES BELOW. ;)



=(



TWO AND EEEEEEEEEEEE ONE~~ LOL!
Someone is going crazy with K-POP.
To Bestie:
Thank you Jasmine for today!!!!Been rushing to shops in ION that we had no time for heart to heart chat. Aww~ No slacking at CB opps =X Coffee Bean. HAHAHAHA. Hope the overseas trip will be so true!!! Gonna meet you tomorrow morning for jogging session!!!
Thanks for everything girl =)
LOL! In the bus...
I don't know why i did that face for.
First thing we ate.. LOL!
MY treat :D
Spot my Fingers =)
Jasmine treat =D
Share share... hehhe.
Jasmine bought like 4 of this?
3 for her mother & 1 for me to try.
Love Bestie ~
Below will be a
Look at how STRONG their lighting is.
I tried on black & the colour shows blue =='
Spot Jasmine! Lol.
Jasmine bought me this top as my Belated Present.
I LOVE BESTIE !!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!
Jas: "Don't forget to pay me 60bucks leh!"
Still owe her payment for her Presents =(
Grey + Purple = I LIKE
Bought Royce Chocolate (Bitter) for Mummy, Bow hair band which i saw yesterday =D , received a lip mask & a top from Jasmine.
Happy Happy Day.
Walked in BURBERRY shop with Jasmine!!!!
Was feeling damn afraid..
Did not see anything that catches my eyes but took a peek at the price of their wallet.
Almost to 5XX bucks =(
Gonna save like crazy.
I want a new wallet!!!!!!
Walking to Centre Point...
Outside Hougang Mall. LOL!
Headed back to Hougang Mall because Jasmine had to develop some photos... ;)
Had an awesome dinner there too.
Thanks to ME :D
Treated Jasmine Xiao Xuan Feng!!!
We don't owe each other meals anymore.
I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND! Lol...
Making up to the lack of photos for the day. LOL!
Settled at Jasmine void deck for a while. :S LOL!
Trying the bread Jasmine bought
10 Continual shots~~ :D

My request! Lol.

I like it so much!!!!
MY NAIL COLOUR PRETTIER RIGHT???? Lol.
FAVOURITES BELOW. ;)
=(
TWO AND EEEEEEEEEEEE ONE~~ LOL!
Someone is going crazy with K-POP.
To Bestie:
Thank you Jasmine for today!!!!Been rushing to shops in ION that we had no time for heart to heart chat. Aww~ No slacking at CB opps =X Coffee Bean. HAHAHAHA. Hope the overseas trip will be so true!!! Gonna meet you tomorrow morning for jogging session!!!
Thanks for everything girl =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home