Thursday, September 10, 2009

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BESTIE GIRLFRIEND - Toh Shu Ting!!!

Time passes like an arrow & we knew each other for 6 years already. You witness everything of my life since i was 13 years old. You are always there to guide me through no matter what. Standing by my side even though i was being stubborn in waiting for my fail r/s to be back. I'm sorry i did not listen to you but now i know i am foolish. I totally move on =) You never once leave me all alone. Thanks for all the supports & encouargements during my darkness moment. I'm glad i entered Bowen because i found You & MeiShan to be my Bestie Girlfriends, 6 years & always counting on =) You taught me lots of stuffs, change my character my style plus giving me lots of knowledge which i can't ever find in textbook. Even though we are in different school & hardly have time to meet each other but i was happy to receive your phone call & there we go chatting for hours. Today is your birthday I hope you will have lots of fun with us though it's a small & short one =D

Your Girlfriend forever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home