Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hang Over suck. Gonna cut down my alcohol intake cause i don't wanna have a ugly beer belly!! Woke up early in the morning cause it's my Grandma death anniversary. Brother & i was lazy to take public transport down all the way to Bukit Merah so we took cab & split the cost in between us =( Hang around with cousins & 2 little cute niece. I don't know what's wrong with me this few days.

Story 1:

Yesterday my friend ordered Fish & Chips. I was freaking hungry. When he started to untie the plastic bag( we ordered take away ), I asked him this dumb question. Is it nice?? Oh my god!! I feel like slapping myself!!! How does he know whether it's nice when he haven't even start eating it......

Story 2:

Was chatting with my cousin.

Cousin: What movie you wanna watch?
Me: I'm very full

SUPER NO LINK!!!!! FYI i heard she said "I'm very hungry". Got laughed & was called Dumb & Dummy =( Obviously i am the Dummy. Dumb was my cousin. I forgotten what had happened suddenly i found myself keep calling her dumb dumb the whole night. LOL

Story 3:

We were talking about Disney Princesses then Aladdin.

Me: Jasmine's Husband is who huh? ( I was about to say is it ALI!!!!)
Cousins: Jasmine's Husband is Aladdin la.

Laugh all you want people. Suddenly i got this serious block damage. I thought Aladdin is the story name not the main character's name =(

I think i seriously lack of sleep. Been sleeping for a short hours for the past few days.

Evening went shopping with Cousins. Total 5 of us. First time ever i wore an T-Shirt + Shorts + Hanvianns which i usually wear only to nearby shopping malls in my area to ORCHARD. Damn embarrassing!!! Dumb dumb & i bought the same Sport Shoes =D Both of us our left foot is largger then the right (FYI usually right foot larger then left). Gonna start exercising. No more excuses for me !!!! Gonna get rid all that FATS.

Many more happening things happened. Am lazy to type here. So THE END. Story ends here. Good night folks. Tomorrow am going out again!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home