Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First time in life riding someone's B-I-K-E. The feeling is so damn EXCITING even though it was freaking cold when riding it at night/early morning. HAHAHA. I don't think bike is dangerous. As long as you don't speed & be more careful everything is safe =) I wanna ride it again!!!! Hahaha. Oh i love L's friend's car!!! It was so damn NICE with LED Lights & powerful base system. Best to listen to R&B songs. LOL. Oh i feel like getting a car but i don't wanna get a licence. LOL.

Was chatting with my cousin in msn:

Cousin:So you getting licence?
Me: Nope.
Cousin: Why?
Me: Cause i don't like driving people around, i like people to drive me around.

Best answer anot? Hahaha.

Did not eat for almost 20hrs. Believe it a not. I was shocked when i counted it myself.. I don't know what's wrong with my body now days =( Seriously i am not on a diet. There's this vomiting feeling around my throat area that stop me from eating. Maybe i was so scared of my papers & have being sleeping like only 3hrs for the past 2 days.

Finally no more exams & holidays start tomorrow!!! Gonna spend some time SLEEPING!! Been neglecting my bed for the past few days. Hehehee.

P/s: I love knowing new friends especially Jokers ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home