
Currently having a small break. Been memorizing for 1 hour 30 minutes and i am still at Chapter 2. 6 more bloody chapters to memorize. Gonna clear lots of rubbish in my head so that those notes can stay abit longer till Monday!!! So near yet so far. LOL. Gonna have lots of study plans with classmates. Hope at least one of it come so true huh.
Friends are trying to play punk. Everyone are shifting to LJ with their journal LOCKED!!! Gonna miss reading some of their entries =(
Been freaking tired this few days + bad temper. I don't know W-H-Y.. Argg~ Not at such time when i am having exams please. I don't know why but i am treating my final year exams more important then O level man. HAHAHA. But still, am lazy to start studying & all. Leopard never change it's spots huh??
P/s:Somehow i miss clubbing songs. LOL.
P/s: No dota until end of EXAMS which is next TUE!!!
P/s: I am a freaking second hand smoker =='
Friends are trying to play punk. Everyone are shifting to LJ with their journal LOCKED!!! Gonna miss reading some of their entries =(
Been freaking tired this few days + bad temper. I don't know W-H-Y.. Argg~ Not at such time when i am having exams please. I don't know why but i am treating my final year exams more important then O level man. HAHAHA. But still, am lazy to start studying & all. Leopard never change it's spots huh??
P/s:Somehow i miss clubbing songs. LOL.
P/s: No dota until end of EXAMS which is next TUE!!!
P/s: I am a freaking second hand smoker =='


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home