Current listening to 98.7FM & i hearts it =D First song was my fav song already =p I am here because i am slacking again. Holy last chapter !!!! Gonna find a spade or something to seriously DIG the BZE notes for the past 7 units in my head =( I hearts this sentence from someone "IF YOU DON'T HELP YOURSELF, NO ONE WILL EVER HELP YOU". Keep telling myself this, if i don't study no one can even help me. So yeps it's a motivation for me to start slapping the book again & again. Everyone is going out soon & i will have the whole house to myself. Gonna slap the book like crazy. Hahaha. I think i am feeling damn unbalance now!!! I need take a holidays~ I wanna go SHOPPING!! I wanna have FUN!!! Just 3 more days =D
Was having a conversion with Jas :
Me: Quickly study, exams end fast, go shopping with you & i will burn a hole in your pocket.
( Jas always treat me & will buy me things that i want sometimes =D )
Jas: LOL. Bring a lighter then.
Seriously i am influnced badly by her LAME-NESS. Maybe we are gonna get a Couple Phone =) I told her Blackberry Bold is 448 bucks & she said she wanna a PHONE not a SMARTPHONE =( Excited to change my phone & number next month =D But the price of a phone = a Burberry wallet!!!! Which should i get ??? Stick with my current phone for another 2yrs & get a Burberry wallet or change a new phone & get my Burberry wallet the next time???
Was having a conversion with Jas :
Me: Quickly study, exams end fast, go shopping with you & i will burn a hole in your pocket.
( Jas always treat me & will buy me things that i want sometimes =D )
Jas: LOL. Bring a lighter then.
Seriously i am influnced badly by her LAME-NESS. Maybe we are gonna get a Couple Phone =) I told her Blackberry Bold is 448 bucks & she said she wanna a PHONE not a SMARTPHONE =( Excited to change my phone & number next month =D But the price of a phone = a Burberry wallet!!!! Which should i get ??? Stick with my current phone for another 2yrs & get a Burberry wallet or change a new phone & get my Burberry wallet the next time???


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home