
Wo0o0o0o~ Blogger finally hearts me again =D After school, a group of us went to watch " Where got ghost". HAHAHA. The actors themselves are already a laughing point. When the show just started i was laughing already. A few scenes quite scary but luckily i managed to cover my eyes with my hand. LOL. I seriously was laughing until .... My friend said i laughed at those scary parts also. I seriously think it was damn funny. He sat 1 seats away from me & he heard my laughter hahaha. More movies are coming up =p I wanna watch the Ghost movie!!! It lseems nice. Hahahaa. Ate another bag of chips during the movie. OMG. I am going to be a very very big fat pig soon. Yesterday i bought 2 boxes & a tub of ice cream. I am so not going to touch it~ NOOOOO..
My twitter is having some problems & i can't twit!!! So i am going to twit here. LOL
- Emo like someone in his class =(
- It's raining now prefect weather for a N-A-P =p
- Exams are coming!! I need a studying buddy & a tutor for POA =(
- Don't feel like going clubbing this Sat anymore.
- I wanna read Chinese Cinderalla. Any kind soul wanna lend me ???
- I HATE TWITTERR!!!!!!
Edited(9.10):
I am feeling so F-U-L-L! Burp~ My stomach is getting bigger & bigger (I am not pregnant.It's fats). I really should start studying =( Gonna bomb Sherman's phone with my sms asking about POA =( I wanna go out study!!! I need a POA pro. Hahaha. Need to search for the final article about import & export~ Arg!!! I'm feeling tired again.
Why is it that you are always on my freaking mind... I nearly cried yesterday because someone tried to break through my walls. I begged him not too. I don't know why i have such reaction. All i know i am scared damn scared. I really lost faith in LOVE. I don't wish to love or be love by someone. I fell deep bottom that no one can help me up to see that LOVE is such a wonderful thing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home