Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stupid blogger having problems again. They don't allow me to upload pictures. Whatever~ I haven't get the rest from my cousins yet.

Yesterday was a tiring day for me but i am quite happy =p Noon went for the F1 training. It's weird wearing your school uniform on a Sat + going to TOWN. We got lots of stares and everyone i asked noticed it. HAHAHA. Sat beside a guy named S, he was from my first training group. I find him familiar but he remembered me. LOL. He even remembered i had long hair in the past. I thought no one will remember me. After briefing, we were supposed to walk around the whole track =( Saw my team mates from first training. Some still remembered my name while i don't remembered theirs =X Shocked shocked shocked.

Walked together with S throught out the whole walking process. My new guy friend =D We chatted a lot. I even reminded he about his fasting date ==' OMG~ He totally have forgotten it. HAHAHA. After fasting month gonna have more friends going to club with =p He is a July baby too same as me =D F1 rules are damn strict & scary~ We walked pass Flyer. Oh ~ Damn regretted not going with ISC that time =( Never mind i am going with somone after IR is build. Hope this person still remember our promise huh ~~

Took bus home instead of train cause i am lazy to keep changing train then bus. Slept through the whole journey & i even knocked my head on the glass once ==' Damn damn damn tired!!
Reached home used computer for awhile then headed out again. Went to my cousin's house to celebrate her early 23rd birthday. Wo0o0o0o cake~ So so sinful!!!

Bbq at the back of her house. Didn't eat much as i had already ate some at home. Chatted with relatives and all. Such moments was fun. Hahaha. Never gonna bring my next boyfriend to them anymore. Everyone was asking where is my boyfriend and i had to tell them i am single and why we break up .... At the end of the day, everyone was given a group photo of relatives + the youngsters (us). What make me sad was he was in it too. Time really passed damn fast. Last year he was still holding my hands but this year we called out each other by sisters. Memories started coming back. Luckily i have ST and D there to talk to. If not i think i will ...... I know i don't love him anymore it is just the good memories that make me sad...
I will be brave & strong =D Totally gave my blessing to him & his new girl. Just wanna play & study hard. Fuck off stupid guys expect my Tall & Emo eye candy =p

Daddy drove us home at 12am. Went home added S in fb. When i went to look through his friend lists i think i saw EMO. HAHAHAHHAA. I KNOW HIS NAME! I KNOW HIS NAME~~ His name is so damn cute too. I hope it is he LOL. ST said he was cute too but freaking skinny. Yes!! I think he is even skinner or same weight as me. I am gonna ask S more about him HAHAHHAHAHA. Hope S & i are posted to the same overpass station !!! Just finding him cute & no other meaning =p

Luckily i didn't go ph yesterday. I bet the people there are pretty pissed off too. Hahaha. Wonder where Jasper went. Stupid him laughed at me yesterday when i can't go clubbing. I hope you are going to ph!!!!!!

Wanted Mahjong today but thinking back. I have been going out since friday. Gonna be a good girl & stay at home. I feel like doing some reading but i got no books at all. Gonna ask my mother to buy newspaper home later =p I wanna read ~

Put a playlist at my blog. I have put in some of my favourite songs so enjoy the music. I hearts music =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home