Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Something is wrong with bloody blogger again!! Can't upload my pictures. Skipped S&W caused i over slept =D I think i should stop skipping S&W if not sooner or later i am gonna get my first warning letter. S&W is way to boring ~ Every week play the same old things =(

Listening to 100+ English Songs. Haven even finish half of it man. I hearts Ne-Yo songs =p I don't feel like going on the field trip this sat though it is just 2 hrs. I feel like giving it up & give my spot to someone else. Should i?? 300 bucks will be flying away then. Argg~ Gonna drag myself over since friends will be there too =(

OFA test later.. I hate tests/exams/reports. It suck so much. Causing me to become a unhappy girl. F&^% YOU. Hahaha. I wanna go on a holiday. Somewhere away from Singapore. Should i go Bali or should i save for Thailand, Taiwan or even Hong Kong???

Shit haven't even finish my report which is due tomorrow. HAHAHA. Any kind soul wanna help me? I think i will be getting a sucky result for this time. Gonna rush it out during the night. Serve me right for being so lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home