S&W play basketball.It was damn tirinng but it was quite fun.Gonna master the skill so next time can play with boyfriend.HAHAHA.Think too much. Got a deep cut while playing i guess.*Ouch* Started doing my work in POA lesson.Teacher taught the next unit i still don't know.Any people can teach me POA. I don't have much clue about it =( Gonna study hard & no more yes no more playing for me in POA lesson.Gonna have another project coming soon!!After school went to see classmates fly the kite for national day after which my boyfriend(classmates should know who.It's a joke) came to fetch me home.Nothing much for the today.I hearts techno - Crazy baby! Hahahaha. Can't stop nodding my head. Wo0o0o~
Just finish studying for tomorrow test but how much went in I DON'T KNOW. I feel some of them or majority of them already escape from my brain =( I must score good for the test!! Hais. Don't have the mood to study out of a sudden. I am so death.. Stupid buddy took 2 days MC. I should see a doctor and take MC too when i am sick but it is recovering well now.
Love should be sweet but why nowadays i keep seeing the ugly side of being in a relationship.Being single is quite a nice thing too though you will feel lonely at times but friends will be there for you always =p I am so not ready to be in another relationship now. The time is just not right for me to accept someone again.
Goodnight people. Head is spinning & the bed seems to be calling out for me. Wish me luck for tomorrow.Wondering should i skip friday lesson? LOL. School is gonna send out 2nd warning letter. Hope i will not be one of it.
Just finish studying for tomorrow test but how much went in I DON'T KNOW. I feel some of them or majority of them already escape from my brain =( I must score good for the test!! Hais. Don't have the mood to study out of a sudden. I am so death.. Stupid buddy took 2 days MC. I should see a doctor and take MC too when i am sick but it is recovering well now.
Love should be sweet but why nowadays i keep seeing the ugly side of being in a relationship.Being single is quite a nice thing too though you will feel lonely at times but friends will be there for you always =p I am so not ready to be in another relationship now. The time is just not right for me to accept someone again.
Goodnight people. Head is spinning & the bed seems to be calling out for me. Wish me luck for tomorrow.Wondering should i skip friday lesson? LOL. School is gonna send out 2nd warning letter. Hope i will not be one of it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home