Role play was over =D 3 more papers ~ After tomorrow will be left with 2. Hope I am able to complete it on time & i know how to do. * SOMEONE THREATEN ME TO DELETE THE WHOLE PART HERE!!* Mummy borrowed Chinese Cinderella for me =D Gonna spend time reading it =p I am so death. I have a stack of newspaper & magazines still unread ......Looking so forward to holidays =)
- Meeting Girlfriends
-Celebrating ST birthday
-Clubbing with GFs.
-Play Dota with classmates till the wee hrs
To some people out there:
STOP BITCHING ABOUT MY LIFE TO MY FRIENDS CAN. ARE YOU JEALOUS OF THE LIFE I AM HAVING? NOT ONCE MAN BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES. I SERIOUSLY NEVER BITCH ABOUT YOU SO WHY MUST YOU BITCH ABOUT ME HUH.
p/s: Somehow the stone seems to be no longer there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home