Friday, August 28, 2009

Photobucket


- Exams are less then a week
-Trying hard to juggle between POA & BZE
-Watched FD4 with A(Anoymous)
-Studied at the noisy Mac but still managed to do some work.
-Discount Allowed is DR not CR!!
-Upkeep of Delivery Van/ repair of vehicle is under Selling & Distribution Expeneses.
-Wanna start doing Balance Sheet today
-Can't beleived i went through so much just for a game
-Spent 3 hrs figuring out how to download the new patch
-Thanks A for the disc =)
-Played with L & we won
-Wanna play with A !!
-Feel like camping in Mac today to study. Hmmmm
-Last paper for A on Monday
-Smiley is gone =(
-Wanna to have many smiley drawn. HAHAHA.
-Hope time can stop but also wish time to pass faster
-Stupid S brought his engagement ring to school. Freaking nice!!! I wish i have one too =(
-I wanna someone to give me a damn big bouquet of flowers too
-I'm jealous of S's girlfriend. HAHAHA.
-When will i find him??


p/s: Cracks are pretty obvious on my walls. Let's take things natural. I don't wanna make the same mistake all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home