Friday, August 21, 2009

Photobucket

Managed to see TALL in the canteen. He was sitting directly a few tables IN FRONT OF ME =p Best view ever!! He is going to graduate in a few months time =( Should i get his no.? LOL Just joking. Slacked during POA =( Slept for awhile after which went to chat with friends. No more clubbing for tomorrow because of many bomber man in class & it's weird if only E & i go together with his cousin and her friends...... Went to play Dota in HUB after school. My razor changed so much until i don't know how to use ==' Things do change whats more people.

After crying so much yesterday. When i woke up today i know what i want. I am so gonna forget him. I am not going to cling on those past memories. He did treat me good but that was all in the past. He changed so much. He is not the guy i love so much anymore. He seems to be a big time flirter & smoker currently. I won't want such person to be my boyfriend. I really hope i mean it this time. Please God. Please help me get over him soon & excel in my studies. Hope after a few more crying session i really am able to heal my broken heart but still i will be hating dumb guys. Guys are bus third =p

P/s: I need a NEWWW wallet!!! Kate Spade wallet are so freaking expensive man =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home